Creative Journey Studios has nurtured relationships with artists from around the world to foster the love of polymer clay. We invite these artists to teach their techniques and ideas to small groups of eager students at our facility. Classes range from single day one-on-one for those new to working with polymer to multi-day workshops from leading artists in the polymer world. We have created a comfortable, well lit classroom that fosters the sharing of information and successes.
- March 8-10, 2019 Kathleen Dustin ~ Call for Status
- March 12-14, 2019 Kathleen Dustin ~ Call for Status
- March 25-27, 2019 Bonnie Bishoff ~ Limited Space
- March 29-31, 2019 Bonnie Bishoff ~ Call for Status
- April 12-14, 2019 Doreen Kassel ~ Limited Space
- May 3-5, 2019 Christi Friesen ~ Spaces Available
- May 31-June 2, 2019 Sarah Shriver ~ Limited Space
- June 24-26, 2019 Celine Charuau ~ Spaces Available
- June 28-30, 2019 Celine Charuau ~ Call for Status
- July 26-28, 2019 Julie Eakes ~ Spaces Available
- September 6-8, 2019 Lindly Haunani ~ Call for Status
- October 4-6, 2019 Ellen Prophater ~ Call for Status
- October 11-13, 2019 Ellen Prophater ~ Spaces Available
- November 1-3, 2019 Loretta Lam ~ Call for Status
Classes fill quickly and your spot is not secure until we have payment. You can call for the status of the class and place your name on a waiting list. At three months prior, non-refundable payment is due. If we have to cancel the class, of course your fee is refunded and if we are able to fill your spot we will issue a refund minus an administration fee. At an appropriate lead time, we will send you via email a list of supplies for the class. You will always have your class status confirmed upon receipt of payment.
We are planning a series of pre-class trunk shows for the artists to showcase their work to the community as well as to the students. Make sure you follow us on Facebook to see when these exclusive events are to occur.