Ellen has been working hard to plan a full year of classes (truth be told, she has a few classes already booked into 2021 and 2022). It’s a tough job that I gladly let her do, but I think you will be impressed with her success.
In order to be able to book the teachers’ travel we need a firm committment, so we have instituted a $100 non-refundable deposit at the time of sign-up and full payment of the balance 90 days prior to the class. If we have to cancel the class, you will be refunded any payments you have made. We will maintain a wait list to try and fill you spot, but make no promises.
The classes as they stand at the moment are as follows:
- January 17-19, 2020 Ellen Prophater ~ $325 Mokume Plus
- January 24-26, 2020 Ellen Prophater ~ $325 Mokume
- March 4-8 (Wed. thru Sun.), 2020 Donna Greenberg ~ $600 Pushing Boundaries—From Concept to Completion
- April 3-5, 2020, Bettina Welker ~ $385 Bracelets
- April 22-24 (Wed. thru Fri.), 2020 Jeff Dever ~ $395 Vessels and Wire Formed Elements
- May 22-24, 2020 Meisha Barbee ~$375 Surfaces and More
- June 5-7, 2020 Ellen Prophater~ $325 Design
- June 19-21, 2020 Julie Picarello ~ $395
- July 17-19, 2020 Alice Stroppel ~ $375 Cane Mapping
- August ?, 2020 Lynda Gilcher –$375 Extruder Mastery
- September 4-6, 2020 Lindly Haunani ~ $385 Color Studies
- October 2-4, 2020 Laura Tabakman ~ $385
- November 13-15, 2020 Ana Belchi ~ $390
Classes run from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a time set aside to run to lunch. We are fortunate to have several good choices for lunch right here at the center and right across the street.
We are happy to take your deposit as soon as you have checked your schedule and have determined that you want one of the twelve spots available. Closer to the time of the class, we will send out more information on what to bring to class. We will post further descriptions of the classes as they become available from the instructors. We try to highlight the artist’s work in the gallery so you can know what to expect. We also try to have a trunk show ahead of class so you can meet the artists and have first crack at their new work.